stalkers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

30 Days - Song Challenge


Morgan Spurlock, documentary filmmaker of Supersize me and 30 Days has devised a plan to do all sorts of 30 day challenges to savour each day of a month and to make changes in life that you would otherwise not make. 

30 days is just the right amount of time to create or break a habit. I recently took up the challenge to engage with music on a daily basis in July. I did more though than though, each song for the categories listed below made me realize the amount of music that I actually loved and the moments in my life that I have been so fortunate to have. 

Here is my 30 Day song challenge. 

  • 1.       My favorite song : Muse – Time is Running Out
  • 2.       My least favorite song : Marilyn Manson – Tainted Love
  • 3.       A song that makes you happy : Gogol Bordello – Start Wearing Purple
  • 4.       A song that makes you sad : Depeche Mode – Enjoy the Silence
  • 5.       A song that reminds me of someone : No Doubt – Just a Girl


  • 6.       A song that reminds me of somewhere : NIN - Only
  • 7.       A song that reminds me of a certain event : Pendulum – Blood Sugar
  • 8.       A song you know all the words to : Combichrist – Without Emotions
  • 9.       A song you can dance to : White Rose Movement – Love is a Number
  • 10.   A song that makes you fall asleep : Mozart – Piano Concert No 21

  • 11.   A song from a favorite band : Radiohead - Ideotique
  • 12.   A song from a band you hate : Red Hot Chilli Peppers – Cant Stop
  • 13.   A guilty pleasure : Florence and the Machine – Drumming Song
  • 14.   A song you secretly love : Hanson – MmmBop
  • 15.   A song that describes you : Nena – 99 Loftballon

  •  
  • 16.   A song you used to love but now hate : Nirvana – Smells like teen spirit
  • 17.   A song you hear on the radio : MGMT - Kids
  • 18.   A song you wish was on the radio : Combichrist – Blut Royale
  • 19.   A song from your favorite album : Depeche Mode – Personal Jesus
  • 20.   A song you listen to when youre angry : In Flames – Dead End


  • 21.   A song for when youre happy: KT Turnstall – Suddenly I see
  • 22.   A song for when youre sad: All American Rejects – It ends tonight
  • 23.   A song to play at your wedding: REJECTED
  • 24.   A song you want played at your funeral: Bjork – Its oh so quiet
  • 25.   A song that makes me laugh : Flight of the Conchords – Im not crying


  • 26.   A song you can play on an instrument : Guitar Hero, Metallica - One
  • 27.   A song you wish you could play : Muse – Hysteria (on Keytar)
  • 28.   A song that makes you feel guilty: Cutting Jade – 10 Seconds
  • 29.   A song from your childhood: Rupert and the frog song
  • 30.   Favorite song this time last year: Siouxsie and the Banshees – The Passenger. 



Next 30 day challenge set to start in September, it will be visual and can be seen in my visual crater.




No comments:

Post a Comment